News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Float tubes?

Started by Clan Chief, September 17, 2015, 08:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

The Shakey Expedition tube weighed in at 4KG t's a real pity they no longer make them

Clan Chief

Thanks to Paul for informing me of a float tube etc he noticed for sale online. Well folks  this evening I managed to purchase and collect  a Caddis Nevada Gold Float Tube, life Jacket ,  proper flippers net, pump, rod holder, boots, and even a wee paddle from a chap,in Stevenston Ayrshire all for £90.  I'll  post a pic later.

Clan Chief

Here's the beast here

highlander2504

The lineaffe weighs in at 4.1 KG.This is the deflated weight. Not too heavy really.I dont think you will ever get an exact weight when buying a tube.

Lochan_load

Looks a bargain Alan especially with what looks like a half decent set of fins, I'll keep my eyes peeled for something over the next few months

Bobfly

That setup really looks the business Alan.  :D :D   Tell us what the fins are, they look pretty good !!
Good fins are worth every penny and really make all the difference in any kind of a wind at all.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Clan Chief

The name on the fins is, B Square Watersports

shad

Quote from: highlander2504 on September 19, 2015, 11:27:40 PM
The lineaffe weighs in at 4.1 KG.This is the deflated weight. Not too heavy really.I dont think you will ever get an exact weight when buying a tube.

Many many thanks for doing that , theres some yank ones down to 7lb but silly money and Id get stung import so at 9lb the lineaffe is a goer..

And that is a bargain Clan Chief , did the guy use the paddle?

Clan Chief

He said he never used it.

Clan Chief

Sorry to bore you chaps! Last night I kept the float tube inflated overnight to make sure it hasn't any punctures and I'm pleased to say it's intact! I was a little concerned buying 2nd hand however He appeared to be a very sincere chap anyway. Now for the difficult part getting in it and learning how to use it!

Go To Front Page