News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty9

Quote from: Ardbeg on August 23, 2009, 11:14:49 PM
I've no problem with that, it's the big targets I cannae get :D.

It would be interesting to get some of these videos on the forum guys.

cheers

Ardbeg

I think we all have that problem eh?!  :D Was trying a rod out with buzz and he placed a fag packet about 50ft or thereabouts and it was an eye opener to my accuracy trying to place the fly on it. It's not difficult to get it in say a 3ft area all round but the pin-point accuracy that may catch that fish is difficult!

There's a VERY cunning idea in the pipeline you will hopefully find really interesting.

haresear

Quoteas a benchmark of good action, im going to film andrew casting(he doesnt know this yet ) then zoom into the arm action that makes the cast, it will be interesting for forum members to see a pro casters cast but more interesting to see and compare arm actions that the cast results from, worth a try anyway.

An excellent idea Alan.

Alex
Protect the edge.

haresear

Protect the edge.

River Chatter

Brill idea. I'd like to analyse my casting... not sure how I feel about you lot analysing it though  :shock:

River Chatter

Gettin' rid of my bad habits will be a real challenge, and if you manage it my wife will surely come to the next club meet with a list of my other habits she'd like to take a look at!  :lol:

scotty9

Guys, is it on sundays now? On this sunday?

Blanefishing

The thought was that we would start to try and get along on sundays, starting this week from 9am -midday day.  I will get ther after my run possible by 10.30.  Next Thursday if the weather is ok we will also try to get there

Alberto

aweman

Alberto

I think most of the guy,s will be turning up next Thursday.

haresear

Alan and I will be at Knightswood on Sunday. I would avoid wearing blue or green if you turn up. Either that or wear a stab vest :)

Alex
Protect the edge.

scotty9

Can't make it but will be there the weeks after that, don't expect a large turnout with the football on  :shock:

Go To Front Page