News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Scottish Game Fair Scone.

Started by Brian Mcg, June 29, 2011, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Mcg

Quote from: admin on July 03, 2011, 04:03:09 PM
Did you notice if any of them had a glazed-over look in their eyes?   :goog

Fred I am 9 cans into a 12 pack, Knackered,ready for a Malt,Glazed eyes will soon be upon me :D

Brian

Wildfisher

Quote from: Brian Mcg on July 03, 2011, 07:21:15 PM
I am 9 cans into a 12 pack, Knackered,ready for a Malt,Glazed eyes will soon be upon me :D

You deserve it Brian. Rehydrate. It must have been hot work in that tent with all these gay instructors.   :lol:

Brian Mcg

Quote from: admin on July 03, 2011, 07:24:00 PM
You deserve it Brian. Rehydrate. It must have been hot work in that tent with all these gay instructors.   :lol:

In the tent was ok Fred It was behind it that was hot :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: Brian Mcg on July 03, 2011, 08:47:03 PM
In the tent was ok Fred It was behind it that was hot :lol:

Hot behind?  :shock:

:lol:

alancrob

I visited on Sunday. Arrived by 10:00 and left about 2:00. No traffic problems.

Brian. I assume you were the happy looking man with the tying vice in front?  I had intended leaving SWMBO in the craft tent and stopping to say hello but did not quite work out. To be honest you did not look that busy!!!!! Just relaxed, or was that anxious?

A good day, almost too hot. My car was reading 29C when I got back. Too hot for fishing.

Other than food, good venison burgers, and drink, Black Isle always on tap - and only £2.50 a pint, I did not spend money. I think if you knew you needed a new Orvis rod or something equally expensive there were some deals to be had. All I really need is some more fishing days.

Something very noticeable. Ever 2nd person had a dog!  Full range of sizes and varieties. I never heard a growl or a bark in anger, every dog just accepted the others. Also no dog crap.  Obviously the owners were all as well trained as the dogs.

A.

Wildfisher

Quote from: alancrob on July 04, 2011, 12:04:13 PM
A good day, almost too hot. My car was reading 29C when I got back. Too hot for fishing.

It's never too hot for fishing! I was out yesterday on Bitter Creek. Short line, elk hair caddis, pocket water, roasting hot got hunners!

It was great  to be out and not shivering for once!   :D

Brian Mcg

No Alan I wasn't the guy in the tent. I never got a minute to be honest in fact I never even got to go around the fair. Maybe next year I will get more time. Still it is what I choose to do,so no moaning.

Brian

Go To Front Page