News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweed

Quote from: haresear on January 04, 2010, 10:57:57 PM
Just as long as I don't have to cast "the beast" or arm wrestle with you :)

Alex

I'm pretty sure you'd be safe on both counts  :lol:

Seriously though, would be quite keen to come along at some point - maybe once the weather gets above freezing . . .

scotty9

Quote from: Tweed on January 05, 2010, 10:21:51 AM
I'm pretty sure you'd be safe on both counts  :lol:

Seriously though, would be quite keen to come along at some point - maybe once the weather gets above freezing . . .

I think that would be quite sensible!

haresear

Quoteim hoping all will exercise a degree of retraint and make the girl feel welcome without getting saliva on her Laughing

:P :lol:

Alex
Protect the edge.

gasman

Alan will you be doing your mating dance. :makefun

haresear

Protect the edge.

shanksi

Knowing Debs she will give as good as she gets, verbally of course. :D

Ian

Harpo

Quote from: Alan on January 15, 2010, 01:14:13 AM
There are a few new comers to the casting club coming over the next couple of weeks, one of them is female, im hoping all will exercise a degree of retraint and make the girl feel welcome without getting saliva on her :lol:

One Girl...multiple rods...I saw a video like that once :shock:

Malcolm

I took a slight detour past the pond today. It's not quite so icebound and the council chaps are out throwing salt around the edges and smashing the ice at the side of the pond.
There's nocht sae sober as a man blin drunk.
I maun hae goat an unco bellyfu'
To jaw like this

haresear

Quote from: Malcolm on January 15, 2010, 03:22:10 PM
I took a slight detour past the pond today. It's not quite so icebound and the council chaps are out throwing salt around the edges and smashing the ice at the side of the pond.

Good, I'm yearning to cast on water again. As a confirmed roll-caster you must be suffering withdrawal symptoms too Malcolm.

Alex
Protect the edge.

scotty9

The accuracy challenge is good, better when there was three targets out. Then you can work up the distances and not just pick up and lay down (not that that is easy!  :lol:) And Gasman will you please do us all a favour and get some bigger targets!

Go To Front Page