News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haresear

Quote from: scotty9 on March 27, 2010, 01:37:00 PM
No worries, someone will be on cakes....(ALAN! :D)

Would be good to meet you and the others if you do make it.

What time are we meeting considering the clocks are jumping forward? Just the normal time?

Aye Scott. I'll try for 9am and will probably fail to arrive until 9.30 as usual.

Sorry Bandy and Ardbeg can't make it. Maybe next time.

Alex
Protect the edge.

scotty9

Look forward to meeting you sometime in the future John! I apologise for my use of the word "nut"  :lol:

Alex - you know I don't have a hope in making anything around 9 unless I go to bed now! I'll try for 10ish! It's gonna be windy!  :shock:

scotty9

Quote from: Ardbeg on March 28, 2010, 03:13:39 AM
Nice to feel wanted Scott :makefun

Ardbeg

:shock: Sorry! I could have sworn I mentioned you both when I wrote that, must have been too busy eating my dinner! I apologise for that also!

Didn't miss much today, very windy. Made for some interesting casting styles!

dazdidge

I would be interested as well John and Steve, if needed I could also take the works van, might be a bit tight in the front two passenger seats but I get charged pennies for mileage, can't remember how much exactly but it's no more than 15p a mile and it would also save running mileage up on a private car. Would need to have some notice so I could clean up the front seats of paperwork and to find the not so funny smell of puke I have so far failed to locate. God knows my casting could do with some serious help and it would give me a chance to meet two gus I am going to bug so much about the Ericht :D

cheers
darren

scotty9

Feet, puke? Sounds like one heck of a trip  :lol:

I won't be there this week or next, just booked up to head to switzerland for some skiing! At least I get to escape this minging weather that seems to be coming to us.

River Chatter

Booked up for Switzerland Scotty? Then it's off to NZ! Who says a student loan doesn't go very far.  :lol:

Teither

Just a quick update to say that Mr Kirk was successful on Sunday

Teither

scotty9

Thankfully I'm not paying John  :lol:

Brilliant Jim, thanks for the update. Completely forgot to ask him today!

haresear

Quote from: Teither on March 30, 2010, 12:12:32 AM
Just a quick update to say that Mr Kirk was successful on Sunday

Teither

Thanks Jim, he deserved it.

Alex
Protect the edge.

scotty9

John there has been talk of it happening in the next couple of weeks, once it's a wee bit lighter and this pishy weather clears up a bit. It would be a thursday evening starting around 6.30-7 and lasting till whenever people go home, usually as it darkens down a bit, at least that's what it was like last summer.

Somone will post when it changed for definit I am sure.

Go To Front Page