News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman

Going to the casting club was easy.
Getting back home was not, due to slipping the back of the van around corners. :shock:

Gary

Wildfisher

Quote from: guest on November 29, 2010, 12:11:54 AM
Is it a Transit? The one i own is a feckin` nightmare in these conditions.

When we had our plant nursery I had a LWB semi-high top Transit. Rear wheel drive. It used to get stuck in  bloody  car parks if they had any snow  at all on them You are right, they are a nightmare. Useless on anything but dry roads.

gasman

I have had two Transits and both where sh*t,never again will I buy one.
This is the first time that theToyota Power van has giving me any problems in six years
of ownership, the best van by far.

Gary. :)

Teither

Back online with a new machine so .... has there been any activity at Knightswood these last few weeks, and is anyone planning to venture out this coming Sunday ?
Teither

haresear

Quote from: Teither on December 09, 2010, 09:12:23 PM
Back online with a new machine so .... has there been any activity at Knightswood these last few weeks, and is anyone planning to venture out this coming Sunday ?
Teither

Och, I suppose I've got the christmas pressies Ii, so have no excuse for not going :lol:

I saw a real puddle today :shock:, with liquid in it and everything, so there may even be a bit of water to cast on, if you can keep the killer swans away. Failing that, there is always single handed stuff happening up the the field.

Alex
Protect the edge.

Malcolm

Would you bring your tape measure Alex? 
There's nocht sae sober as a man blin drunk.
I maun hae goat an unco bellyfu'
To jaw like this

haresear

Quote from: Malcolm on December 09, 2010, 11:59:03 PM
Would you bring your tape measure Alex? 

Will do Malcolm. One is already in the bag and I'll bring another if I can find the second one. Hoops and cones will be available too.

Alex
Protect the edge.

gasman

The pound has still got ice on it, all the swans are on the grass getting food of joe public.
The grass is clear, so single hand casting only .

All the best,
Gary  :)

aweman

mind and bring the tea.

malc

haresear

Sorry, I'm going to have to to call off. Babysitting :freeked two monsters tonight and tomorrow

Alex
Protect the edge.

Go To Front Page