News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black-Don

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a couple of photo's I can use for an article about the casting club on my blog ? I'd look through the thread but it's a bit long and don't like using photo's without asking first.

Quote from: Alan on May 04, 2012, 02:33:41 PM
apologies for not saying hello last night Donald, i didn't know that was you! the nasty little breeze made that more difficult than it usually is,

No worries, you probably wouldn't have recognised me from my avatar anyway  :lol:

scotty9

3 years ago... wow! Times flies  :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: scotty9 on May 08, 2012, 07:58:26 PM
3 years ago... wow! Times flies  :lol:

Ah the  halcyon days eh?

Life seemed so simple back then.  :lol:

scotty9

Ah the good old days  :lol: They were stressful!

Wildfisher

Quote from: buster1980 on May 08, 2012, 08:02:20 PM
Wish the club looked like that now.

To be honest I think  you guys should be very happy with what you have achieved. The record of GCC is impressive and much admired.

ennio

Thanks for the warm welcome when I visited GCC last Thursday. I'm sure the weather had something to do with it, but the way that the casters are integrated as park users is really impressive.
It's a pity you have to provide insurance - do the dog walkers need to do this, I wonder ...

Andrew

haresear

Quotelooking back it did seem a more er..invigorating experience, Alex used to work harder there than he did at work :lol:

Aye, because I actually enjoyed the CC :)

It's a pity it is fizzling out. Largely my fault I suppose, but in Spring an auld man's thoughts turn to... trout :lol:

Alex
Protect the edge.

dazdidge

I am hoping to come along at some point, but before I do I would like to put a shout out to anyone here from the perthshire/dundee/stirling area to see if we can get a few bodies together (hopefully a couple of car loads) It would make more sense to do this as
A: it would save on fuel costs as it can be shared
B:it will make it more worthwhile for the teachers
C: (most selfishly) on docs orders I am not allowed to drive for the foreseable future :(

Anybody up for it???

daz

scotty9

Probably not on Sunday but I'll set up the casting games, I've got all the stuff in the garage. It's pretty difficult the course that we laid out the other week. Any why not thursday? Feck sundays it's summer time (I know!)...

Wildfisher

Quote from: scotty9 on May 15, 2012, 11:25:16 PM
Feck sundays it's summer time
A very sensible young man.  :8)

Go To Front Page