News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teither

That whole day on Sunday was superb and Craig's demo was a real highlight. Hopefully we should get a decent turnout in this weather .. ??  :)

T

ianmcf

Cheers Alan, really enjoyed first visit and nice meeting you guys as well.

Learned a lot tonight, and thought it was well worth coming along, don't think I'll forget the climb a munro to go fishing comment though  :)

scotty9

Quote from: Alan on July 25, 2013, 12:42:19 AM
Bit late on the go but anyone going tomorrow? weather looks favourable, Craig and Scott coming down tomorrow so wall to wall instruction :8)

I picked up Craig's message wrong, I am still in France!  :lol: Will be there next week though!

scotty9

I'll be along this Thursday if the weather isn't stoating down  :gay4

gasman

I am sorry to inforum anybody that wishes to go to Knightswood pond to practice , that the pond has been drained.
The reason I was given ,which I find hard to believe there have been swans taken.
There have found heads of swans found at the multi storie flats

All the best,
Gary.

13Fisher1

What a shocker, don't suppose we know if its permanent, wouldn't imagine so. Sounds terrible to say but would the swans have been removed as a result of our "immigration policies" or open border??

Fishtales

Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Wildfisher

Just shows how easy it is to jump to the wrong conclusion. Nothing to do with swan munching foreigners after all.  Hopefully both swans and fly casting  practice will eventually  be restored.  :D

Wildfisher

Quote from: Alan on November 10, 2013, 09:26:58 PM
those interested can continue with Craig Brown at Auchinstarry, this is at his convenience and by prior arrangement.

So that's what he fills in his days with since he quit as Aberdeen manager.  :lol:

Teither

Quote from: Alan on November 10, 2013, 09:26:58 PM

No consequence to casting club, that ended a while back, those interested can continue with Craig Brown at Auchinstarry, this is at his convenience and by prior arrangement.

Alan,
         Do mean that Craig Brown, whoever he is, controls access to Auchinstarry ?
T

Go To Front Page