News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Stillwater Breathable Waders

Started by alba, March 29, 2010, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alba

Was though at Glasgow angling centre today getting a new scierra wading jacket after the last two being faulty, thanxs to GAC's first class customer service I was grated a credit not and purchased a better jacket, anyways................ These Stillwater chesties caught my eye, breathable stockingfoot with the wading boots all for ?99, they looked and felt decent quality was wondering if anyone had had any experiance with them, heres the link if anyones interested

alba

22 views and no replies take it thats a no - there shite lol?  :D

haresear

Quote from: alba on March 29, 2010, 09:26:05 PM
22 views and no replies take it thats a no - there shite lol?  :D

They might be fine alba, but not having tried them I couldn't say :) Certainly a good price if the boots are included.

Alex
Protect the edge.

Noddy

You can get Bison breathables with boots from Fleabay for a similar price possibly a bit cheaper.  I have seen some good reports on the other forum about them.

Jim

alba

Quote from: broontroot on March 29, 2010, 11:15:50 PM
I havent tried them before but i would consider them without having to buy the boots, i wear Korkers which i cant see past at the moment. So maybe tyhe cost of the waders 50? sounds like a bargain

The waders are still ?99 on there own tho, the boots are ?50 but if you buy the waders your getting the boots for free in a special offer

Derek

davefromtheattic

I just bought a pair of these from fishtec on ebay for 69 notes. I'll probably have to wear them on my post round over the next few days by the sounds of it!!!

alba

u sure they were stillwater ones? Thats a GAC brand

davefromtheattic

Doh, sorry, They are Airflo WHITEWATER waders. Apologies, just got in after spending 5 hours working in this terrible weather and my first fag of the day spaced me out a bit!!!

alba

haha nae probs, anychance you could fire me a pm after youve tried them and let me know how u liked them?

Derek

davefromtheattic

Go To Front Page