News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Stillwater Breathable Waders

Started by alba, March 29, 2010, 05:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davefromtheattic

Ok, I'll stick a review in the gear section, although I have nothing to compare it to because they're my first pair. I'll tell you if I get wet or not  :lol:

Clan Ford

Quote from: davefromtheattic on March 30, 2010, 09:45:19 PM
Ok, I'll stick a review in the gear section, although I have nothing to compare it to because they're my first pair. I'll tell you if I get wet or not  :lol:

You will :o  Hopefully not too soon  :D

Norm

corsican dave

derek, i've not tried them but the hydrostatic head rating's on the low side for a wader at 10 000. mind you, it's still waterproof!

i would guess the coating won't stand up to heavy bum-sliding over boulders and serious heather bashing (i'm quite tough on my waders :8)), but they must've been tested prior to marketing, so i reckon they'll be fine for normal use.

i got a pair of the scierra ccm waders as a waist model about 18 months ago and they're tough. they're more expensive at ?130 ish, though.

as with all these things, there's nothing perfect. now i'm getting into kayak fishing i wish i'd bought the chesties so my dry cag would overlap properly :roll: can't win!

as bob says; let us know!
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page