News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Diver Dave's Wader Repairs

Started by Wildfisher, May 08, 2010, 05:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whinging pom

They have just fixed my old simms colanders. They had the feet falling to bits, the seams all leaking and 60 holes in them. Three hours in the stream today and i am one dry happy bunny.

Wildfisher

I was round at Dave's yesterday. Impressive stuff indeed. I have never seen so many pairs of waders!   :D

Dave is now also selling waders at very keen prices - worth a PM to diverdave if you are interested. Unlike some other forums it is the policy of the WFF to promote small local business who provide a good and unique service at the right price. It is after all  a benefit to our members.

burnie

I too can vouch for the seam sealing service from Dave,I don't think mine were leaking as they are quite new,but getting into a cold river in early March it's nice to have confidence in your gear.

bluezulu

i have just sent Dave my elderly and extremely knackered simms waders. strangely excited to see whether the old sieves can be restored to use again. and rather glad to be supporting someone doing something that is all too uncommon these days. 

Go To Front Page