News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Boot foot breathable chesties

Started by Its Me, June 11, 2017, 09:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Its Me

I have got a pair of Scierra CC3 boot foots that have split on both boots where the foot bends.I have tried all sorts to repair them but had no joy.
If anyone has any ideas on a repair please let me know.
A mate bought Grey's with the same boot foot and same happened to his at same place.
(Boots made in China).So beware.
Now looking for a new pair of  breathables with a good gripping sole and good ankle support.
If someone comes up with a good repair it will save me a few £s.
All suggestions on waders welcome.

A

Hill loch gold

I had a pair of scierra bootfoots that done the same after only wearing them a handful of times. Sent them to diver Dave and he had a shot at repairing the boot but the 1st time I wore them again, it split straight away. Still got the waders hanging up in the hut, so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Bobfly

I don't know where you stay but try taking the waders into the scuba diving shop in Glasgow or Edinburgh after giving them a phone. These places are used to doing wetsuit repairs and putting on new feet to dry suits and wet suits. There are plenty places down south too who will do bladders and neoprene work. Many shops do made-to-measure wetsuit making and sizing up and putting on new feet is an easy job for these folks. These shops are very often scuba and canoe combinations so there is no shortage of neoprene goods  :D :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page