News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

fishing wagons

Started by corsican dave, July 12, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

arawa

Don't make the same mistake I did and get a white one. It shows all the mud splashes :lol:

superscot

Had one n the street about a month ago .....not mine i have to say, was a stunning looking car but comes at a price !!!

corsican dave

wouldn't you just love to see one with some proper AT tyres and full Dakar spec....?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

superscot

It was a guy visiting his mate twa doors doon fae me ....everyone in the street was oot looking at it ......I spoke to Brian a few doors doon a couple of days later and he told me it was not his mates it was a courtesy car for the day as his mates Bently was being serviced !!!!!

How the other half live lol

corsican dave

aye, it's one of those "if you could afford it, would you?" things. i'd be tempted to sell the car and spend the rest of my life as a fishing bum in mid-spain. which is probably why i'll never own a bentley....  :lol:

superscot

Quote... but it doesn't run on bio diesel

When you have the cash to buy one of theses the last thing you worry about is how much its costing you  :lol: :lol:

scoobyscott

Go To Front Page