News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fish Wild

Started by Wildfisher, October 25, 2021, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

[attachimg=1]

The first issue of the new Fish Wild has just been published and is available for download as a pdf for online or offline reading.

It is available as a high (35MB) or low resolution file (7MB) - high is recommended for best image quality.

Let's see how this goes, hopefully we will get enough articles to keep it alive - get your note pads out, sharpen your pencils and get writing.  :lol:

By the way there are bound to be errors in this, so please PM me if you spot any.

All details on the new Fish Wild website.   https://www.fishwild.org.uk/

Don't be afraid to promote it elsewhere, I'm sure all true anglers will enjoy it.   :D

sagecirca

Looks great Fred. I've shared it round my socials.

Wildfisher

Hill loch gold

looking forward to reading through it later  :D

Clan Chief

Well done Fred! Looks terrific! So far I've read Allan's very good Clyde article.  Looking forward to reading more of the publication over the next couple of days!

Wildfisher

It works especially well if you have a tablet. With my 10 inch Samsung Galaxy it's like reading a book.   :D

Tweed

Just had a quick scan - looks brilliant.  The gallery has some great shots - that Kingfisher is absolutely stunning.  Looking forward to getting into the meat of it.

Andy T

Wildfisher

Quote from: Tweed on October 26, 2021, 09:43:22 AM
The gallery has some great shots - that Kingfisher is absolutely stunning.

She catches more than I do.  :D

loch coulter

Great addition to the site, read this a couple of years back and read every word again today, keep them coming Fred :)

Wildfisher

Quote from: loch coulter on October 26, 2021, 04:16:33 PM
keep them coming Fred :)

Work has already started on the next edition. It will be laid out quite a bit differently.  :8)

So come on guys, get writing, if I can do it anyone can. Everyone has something to offer.

Go To Front Page