News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fish Wild Spring 2022

Started by Wildfisher, April 07, 2022, 11:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

FISH WILD!

The spring 2022 edition of the free magazine Fish Wild is now available for download.

Articles  by David Walker, Alex Laurie, Dave Felce, Alan Goodwin, Sandy Birrell and many more. Great photography from Ron Mitchell, Adam Caird and other weel kent faces with  a little bit of controversy and humour thrown in for good measure.

Download your high or low resolution pdf  versions at:

https://www.fishwild.org.uk/

superscot

Thats my reading for tonight sorted

Hill loch gold

i'll get a read through it later 👍

Laxdale

Keith74

Downloaded it and looks great so far.

Thanks

Clan Chief

Downloaded it. Will have a read tonight! 👍 looks impressive e!

Wildfisher

It's certainly getting lots of downloads, but it is a lot of work to put together and a bit of a struggle. It's worth it if people are positive and enjoy it.

Next issue will be the most difficult.  ;)

Bobfly

Looking forward to reading it Fred. Now sorting a new laptop replacing a 15 year old whose RAM was completely  stuffed. No question that it takes effort for you to compile these.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

Having proper publishing software helps Vaughan. I bought a copy of Affinity Publisher - only about £50 but very professional and slick to use. Getting articles is the tricky bit, this next one will be the hardest with it being spring / summer everyone is busy with other stuff. Word if getting out though, I have started getting inquires for book reviews, press releases etc.

We shall see how it goes.

All writers  old or new welcome   ;)

Crawhin

A great read there Fred and some beautiful images too - it looks really good.
Thanks so much.

Ian

Go To Front Page