News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Klobba Chest Pack

Started by paulr, December 17, 2008, 07:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Just received one of these which I purchased from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KLOBBA-FLY-FISHING-UNI-VEST-CHEST-PACK-WAISTCOAT_W0QQitemZ380089294635QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sporting_Goods_Athletic_Shoes_ET?hash=item380089294635&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

It's amazing!I'd been looking for a new waistcoat but couldn't find one with enough pockets and d-rings etc.This chest pack has loads of different sized pockets including a big one on the back,and has excellent attachments for landing net,forceps etc.
I'm really impressed with it for the money.It's fully adjustable from skinny git (me) right up to fairly fat bastard size.
Looking forward to trying it out.

I don't know the seller or anything,just thought others might be interested.

alancrob

QuoteYe'll get fed up looking through all the pockets

Just what I was thinking! Why do you need to carry all that?   :?

A.

haresear

I think the ability to get at stuff easily and quickly is important. i have considered chestpacks, but given my "chunky" (fat) build I don't think i could see over the top.

QuoteWhy do you need to carry all that?

Just in case... :D

Protect the edge.

paulr

I never take a bag fishing with me,prefering to travel light. I carry a few fly boxes,nylon, forceps, penknife, gink, camera, permits,phone, keys,juice and some grub.
This pack is absolutely perfect for carrying this lot and clipping my landing net on to the back.

haresear

Me too Paul. Very rarely do I take a bag.

I posted this after reading your post http://www.wildfisher.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9369.msg86582#msg86582

Alex
Protect the edge.

alancrob

QuoteJust in case...

Fairy Nuff!

A.

greenwell

Got one of these earlier this year, best bit of tackle I've bought for years. Perfect for the jungles of the Avon.

Greenwell

Go To Front Page