News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Loch Dallas Anybody

Started by DOD DUNBAR, July 30, 2009, 12:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOD DUNBAR

Recently came across a wee story about a couple of anglers who shall remain nameless :dunno  :oops:unknown reason they decided to go with the latest sat nav technology and totally ignore the nice farmers advice ,after an eternity looking for this loch walking up and down fire breaks and coming out at places they had been before .basically walking round and round in circles they crawled out of the undergrowth back to the car put their gear in the boot and headed for home wothout ever finding this by now VERY,VERY ELUSIVE LOCH so if anybody can show them the directions to this loch i am sure that they will both be very grateful ,but a couple of points that need to be answered are
Why the f**K did you not take local advice and heed the farmers directions
Why did you bother carrying all that gear with you if you where not going to use it  :dunno :oops: :roflmao :roflmao :think2  
After walking further than Tom Weir on one of his shows i would like to nominate this pair of clowns for the Neeps of the Month Award

River Chatter

Love it, bloody hysterical!  :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, let's get the process of elimination underway... it wisnae me!  :lol:

thewaterbouys

:lol: :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao  brilliant wisna me.

Hoolet

we`d a similar day when my dads old pal suggested a wee hill loch above invermoriston,knew it like the back of his hand he said,after 4 hours stumbling around,up and down firebreaks and hopping from one ditch to another,we`d had enough,thats when he came out with a real nugget....."good loch" he said,"but its been 40 year since i`ve been here!".......i could`ve cried.

Hoolet.
Ye Canny Fry A Rise!

johnsd

yer going where

Wildfisher

I just hope it wasn't  the second mortgage stockie bashing Loch Dallas.................  :shock:

superscot

wisna meeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

mike mac

I did wonder why there was never a report on this outing tae Dallas :lol:

Wildfisher

OK if one was "JR" Liddle who was the other?   :D

Wildfisher

Go To Front Page