News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Life Is Good!

Started by Wildfisher, November 26, 2012, 08:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

I have had the most wonderful feeling of well-being recently. Seriously, things are great, prospects are marvellous, I am as fit and healthy as I was 10 years ago (broken finger notwithstanding) and with leg-muscles and lungs like a Kiwi rugby player  I can still leave many  ½ my age standing on the hill!   :8)

Wildfisher fly lines are selling like hot cakes and   our great on-line community has just entered its 10th successful year. What more could an ageing  Scot ask for apart from Alex Salmond's autograph and a quick round of SSSI golf at Donald's new place?     :lol:

Seriously, how good can this get? 

Just thought I'd share  the  euphoria with you on this dull November Monday morning!

And remember, only 108 days until the start of the broonie season!  :makefun

Condor

You're just all-together excited about moving back to Arboath,,    let me add to your salubrity,   it's a lovely day here, the sun is shining and everybody knows you're coming !!

Wildfisher

Quote from: Condor on November 26, 2012, 12:46:09 PM
it's a lovely day here, the sun is shining and everybody knows you're coming !!

That's what I heard Mike.   :lol:

I'll be your deputy river watcher if you like.  How well does it  pay?   :D

Allan Crawford

If there was a like button I would have hit it!
Glad things are going well, happy people make people happy  :D

Wildfisher

Life is only what you make of it. Moaning and groaning never solved anything.   :D

zeolite

Quote from: admin on December 07, 2012, 09:56:14 AM
Life is only what you make of it. Moaning and groaning never solved anything.   :D

Damn you! I just got my irony meter fixed after those pesky Sevco fans blew it to smithereens!
Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

Wildfisher

Quote from: zeolite on December 07, 2012, 10:49:55 AM
I just got my irony meter fixed after those pesky Sevco fans blew it to smithereens!

Gosh, I didn't realise they came with such heavy duty options.  :lol:

Go To Front Page