News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Boat for sale

Started by trout n about, February 06, 2013, 08:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trout n about

Ive decided to put my Robert Ives boat up for sale. Comes with electric start Honda 10hp 4 stroke outboard and an Indespension coaster swing trailer. Its a project i worked on for a long time and enjoyed ever minute of it. Its a very stable boat to fish from.

Items also included in the sale are

Fish Finder
Radio CD
Bench foam covered seats
Rod Holders
Two manual Cannon downriggers

All for £3.500

Andy

Allan Crawford

Monkeyboab

Love that boat Andy it's a cracking set up. Someone will get a great boat there it's well kitted out and no expense spared on every part of it.

trout n about

Quote from: Monkeyboab on February 06, 2013, 11:24:42 PM
Love that boat Andy it's a cracking set up. Someone will get a great boat there it's well kitted out and no expense spared on every part of it.

Cheers Boab, it is a great boat, will be sorry to see it go. Needs must mate as ive got the chance of a bigger boat at a very good price :)

Andy

fergie

Someones going to get a cracker of a set up . :D :shock:

superscot

Andy will pass the info onto a friend who is after a boat

Cheers Colin

trout n about

Quote from: superscot on February 07, 2013, 08:27:56 AM
Andy will pass the info onto a friend who is after a boat

Cheers Colin

Thanks Colin :D

Andy

rubberwellie

That looks minted Andy.  I'd be interested myself if I hadn't bought a boat last year. 
Let them go.

Moggie

I am green with envy when I look at the boats posted for sale here. I go up to the Orkneys quite a bit and have often thought about getting one. The cost of a new one could not be justified I don't think but a good second hand rowing boat might interest me because I don't think I would get much use out of it down here. I would be interested to know if many members of the forum own their own boat and how much use they get from it because most of the lochs I fish have boats of varying quality and whilst the owners might allow the use of your own boat, there is the problem of getting it into and out of the water. A problem which does not arise up in Orkney because of the excellent association facilities. In fact it's so easy to launch and remove a boat that I think all the fishermen up there have there own boats and simply up sticks and move to another loch if they think another loch is fishing better. They even leave their tackle in the boat when they move!!

Moggie.
Do it well, Do it once.

fergie

I meant to say earlier mate i will definately take it. I Will phone tomorrow.

Go To Front Page