News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

An Indian and an Egyptian and a Scotsman....

Started by zeolite, June 14, 2013, 08:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeolite

No it's not a joke. I will be guiding a couple of colleagues out to the Miracle Mile on Sunday. I hope to relating a tale of happy ffish catching and beautiful wild scenery rather than heatstroke and rattlesnake bites. Naveen and Ashraf are smart guys and more used to the Middle Eastern deserts than Western prairies but hey..I am open to a new experiences.

To be continued...

PS Admin. As the waters we are going to fish are well known and extensively advertised I have no issue with it being on the main forum.
Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

zeolite

Oh you may laugh but the last time I went up to this place I caught an enormous bow of at least 6lbs. Who knows what we will get this time.

Darwin

The N Platte is a river I would love to fish :)

zeolite

Darwin..Anytime my schedule allows I would be very pleased to show you the small parts that I know. There is a massive amount of fishing on this river and massive amounts of fish. The high summer flow is best fished from a boat but the upper river doesn't get this and is great to wade.

Darwin

Quote from: zeolite on June 15, 2013, 06:02:36 PM
Darwin..Anytime my schedule allows I would be very pleased to show you the small parts that I know. There is a massive amount of fishing on this river and massive amounts of fish. The high summer flow is best fished from a boat but the upper river doesn't get this and is great to wade.
Zeolite that is very kind and generous of you.  This year's trips are booked for the San Juan River, let me save up some vacation time and funds and maybe in the future we could have a pint on the Platte.  :)

zeolite

Darwin...It would be my pleasure. I have been trying to convince these WFFs how good the fishing on the North Platte is and an independent witness would be good.

I have started an article for Wildfisher on it.

Go To Front Page