News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Six nations

Started by Suki1312, February 02, 2014, 04:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Scotland has some good individual sports people. Andy Murray and Chris Hoy for example. We just don't seem to do team sports very well even team sports that are massively popular  in our country, like football.

lnelson20

Quote from: admin on February 10, 2014, 06:30:22 PM
Scotland has some good individual sports people. Andy Murray and Chris Hoy for example. We just don't seem to do team sports very well even team sports that are massively popular  in our country, like football.
Good to see the two British curling teams[all Scots i think]reaching the semis Fred,maybe a wee team medal coming our way.
c.nelson

Suki1312

Watched it this morning Mr Muirhead pulling it out again with the last stane . Best of luck to him and the ladies team in the semi's . :D
Every day is a school day

tomsampson

Quote from: Suki1312 on February 18, 2014, 12:32:27 PM
Watched it this morning Mr Muirhead pulling it out again with the last stane . Best of luck to him and the ladies team in the semi's . :D

I'm confused are they all cross dressing?

Bobfly

So long as they avoid swapping over the giant false eye lashes from the ladies team, and the strangely orange makeup.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

Quote from: Bobfly on February 18, 2014, 05:06:06 PM
the strangely orange makeup.

Don't tell me the marching season has started already.   :shock:

burnie

Two games running that Johnson has dropped the best player in the side, dropping Denton? He is probably the only player from the last game that would get into any of the other nations side . Italy with Parisse at the back of the scrum will be thinking his birthday has come early.

Crawhin

Never thought I'd see a Scotland team that lacked aggression (usually too much and not enough composure) but this bunch aren't tackling hard and quick enough or relishing taking the hit in attack  - it's all just a bit wimpy.  Better technical performance though.  Lineout much better with Gray back in it but just not abrasive enough up front - bring on Strokosch!!

Oh and now we've just conceded a try in the final minute of the half. Awaiting the second half with trepidation.... 

scobo

Just as I was about to say how much better Scotland are playing in the second half, they go and concede another try, doh !  :roll:
Turning out to be a good game though.

Edit - Gutsy comeback from the lads and a well deserved victory. Cracking play in the last minute to set up the drop goal.
Something for the fans to smile about at last.
Scott

"Fly fishing is my prozac"

Inchlaggan

'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."