News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Six nations

Started by Suki1312, February 02, 2014, 04:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnie

Scotland are moving in the right direction, but the coaching doesn't seem good enough. Vern Cotter will improve things, but it may not be in time to give Scotland a chance in the World cup. The players are good enough, they just don't seem to be functioning as a unit at the moment. England are the reverse, the individuals are inexperienced and not that special, but they function as a team better.

Suki1312

Quote from: burnie on March 09, 2014, 06:22:07 PM
Scotland are moving in the right direction, but the coaching doesn't seem good enough. Vern Cotter will improve things, but it may not be in time to give Scotland a chance in the World cup. The players are good enough, they just don't seem to be functioning as a unit at the moment. England are the reverse, the individuals are inexperienced and not that special, but they function as a team better.
Players are good but we're far from world beaters , as for a world class coach coming in , i don't think it would make a difference just now unless he was given cart blanch to turn the whole system around . It's our club system that needs funding and an overhaul . But we're slowly getting there :D
Every day is a school day

Harpo

I was there yesterday, I'm not a big rugby fan but get free tickets most year, decent seat on the half way line
The atmosphere in Murrayfield after the 2nd try was brilliant.

[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page