News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

A GOOD DRAM AND A GOOD BOOK

Started by andy m, October 05, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Came across this thread once again. When I get a moment over the next few days I intend to read the Living Mountain accompanied by a Cardhu which I was given last week.

andy m

some whiskys recomended that i have not tried . and some books recomended that i have not read . thanks wildfisher forum theres always someone ready and helpful who replies. all the very best for xsmas and 2015 tight lines andy m

RobertHaley

Arr now a subject I can comment on sprained my ankle last Tues lure fishing for bass so read a few this week.
Personally I enjoyed - The fly caster that tried to make piece with the world , by Randy kadish and its free on kindle and as for the dram well I am enjoying a Talisker storm at this moment a rather nice birthday gift.

SoldierPmr

Quote from: RobertHaley on January 25, 2015, 06:27:15 PM
Arr now a subject I can comment on sprained my ankle last Tues lure fishing for bass so read a few this week.
Personally I enjoyed - The fly caster that tried to make piece with the world , by Randy kadish and its free on kindle and as for the dram well I am enjoying a Talisker storm at this moment a rather nice birthday gift.
whats the storm like compared to the normal 10 year old?

RobertHaley

My take is Moor peaty and smokey and so smooth very easy drink a little sweet in the finish but sometimes I think that's OK

SoldierPmr

Just a heads up to any Aberlour fans spar (at least my local one) is selling 10 year olds for £18 rather than the big super markets selling at £32.

Go To Front Page