News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

close season

Started by corsican dave, October 06, 2015, 09:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Flying C is fine, it's not like it's real fishing, just these transitory silver  things.   :makefun

Laxdale

I would burn you too if it not for the fact that I have been polishing the cutlery and putting new line on my coffee grinder in preparation for my visit to the mighty Tay.
In my defence, I would say that I can hardly see the other bank, never mind cast a fly over.

speydulika

Quote from: Laxdale on October 07, 2015, 06:15:05 PM
I would burn you too if it not for the fact that I have been polishing the cutlery and putting new line on my coffee grinder in preparation for my visit to the mighty Tay.
In my defence, I would say that I can hardly see the other bank, never mind cast a fly over.

I recommend 5000 casting lessons. Now I wonder where you might get those from?

speydulika

Quote from: admin on October 07, 2015, 05:52:18 PM
Flying C is fine, it's not like it's real fishing, just these transitory silver  things.   :makefun

Meeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwww who let that stray moggy in here?

hopper

Make sure you have a yellow one in your box Fred

lnelson20

Going to have a go at a flattie on the fly doon the clyde estuary :D

Chris.
c.nelson

corsican dave

Quote from: lnelson20 on October 08, 2015, 09:39:47 AM
Going to have a go at a flattie on the fly doon the clyde estuary :D

Chris.
much more like it! tight lines, Chris!  :D

no sense of adventure these salmon fishers; turn up in their horse-drawn range rovers, waddle down manicured lawns to a gravel-bedded pool, wave their rods around for a few mins to the approving nods of their serf ghillie, then waddle out for a slap-up lunch in a luxury hut. repeat ad-nauseum.... day after day, year after year..... :roll: zzzzzzzzz
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

It's called a touch of  class Dave.  :8)

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on October 08, 2015, 10:11:27 AM
It's called a touch of  class Dave.  :8)
:lol:
ah; that'd be why it's escaped me, then
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Anyway enough of this waffle.

The sun is shining, the spate is dropping, time to get out there for an alternative blank. 

"Fly box" sorted out, ready to go.    :8)

[attachimg=1]

Go To Front Page