News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

mangez vous espagnol?

Started by corsican dave, December 19, 2015, 10:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

getting in the mood for this now  :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Inchlaggan

'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

rannoch raider

It's screaming out for a couple of mothers pride 'outsiders' with plenty of Lurpak. That would make a fine apres bevy snack  :lol:

Lochan_load

Love a bit of Spanish food, not much beats a table of tapas or a good paella, pronounced pie Ella of course, can't quite bring myself to affect a Spanish accent  :D

Bobfly

For a brief but very bad moment on photo 2 ....... I thought you had got some giant maggots for alien fishing !!  :8) :8)
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

Christmas in Spain is quite something. one year we took the landrover to the picos, arriving on xmas eve. we were really disappointed; it was deathly quiet, everything closed up. what we didn't realise at that point was that xmas eve is the really special occasion for Spanish families, so everyone was tucked up at home with their nearest and dearest. xmas day, WOW!! :shock: everything kicked off big-style; non-stop feasting, booze, partying. we'd been out ski touring during the day, wondering what sort of a morgue we'd run into when we got back. we needn't have worried; I think we finally got into bed after dawn on boxing day having made a lot of new friends.... :lol: and the food is so good!
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page