News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

You know it's Xmas when....

Started by Highlander, December 08, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highlander

Daniel O'Donnel has an album out. Still waiting for Lena Martell & Foster & Allen to appear.
What do they, take them out a cupboard & dust them off beginning of December.
Films will be The Longest day & How the West Was Won. Can't wait.

Bah Humbug
:roll:
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Wildfisher

:lol:

I've yet to hear Noddy Holder scream IT'S CHRISTMAS.......................................  I'll know then  :lol:

Bobfly

That is why canny Mr Bobfly sends Mrs Bobfly to do the Xmas shopping ...  :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on December 08, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
:lol:

I've yet to hear Noddy Holder scream IT'S CHRISTMAS.......................................  I'll know then  :lol:

class act Noddy Holder; Slade were the mystery guests at Reading '80. we were all hoping for Rush or similar, so as you can imagine the crowd were hostile, to say the least.SLADE FFS???  by the second track we were transfixed; heavy as #### and really classy. and yes, they did Merry Xmas Everybody (on August 24th) and we all loved it  :8) apparently it generates something like £500,000 in royalties every year and I reckon Slade are worth every penny of that
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

burnie

Quote from: corsican dave on December 08, 2018, 08:27:01 PM
class act Noddy Holder; Slade were the mystery guests at Reading '80. we were all hoping for Rush or similar, so as you can imagine the crowd were hostile, to say the least.SLADE FFS???  by the second track we were transfixed; heavy as #### and really classy. and yes, they did Merry Xmas Everybody (on August 24th) and we all loved it  :8) apparently it generates something like £500,000 in royalties every year and I reckon Slade are worth every penny of that

Slade began life as Ambrose Slade a rock band, they went commercial a lot like T Rex did and made some money, had the pleasure of working with them once, real breath of fresh air in a business full of tossers, couldn't stand their "music", but really nice blokes.

Go To Front Page