News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Float tube fins

Started by arawa, May 05, 2021, 11:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arawa

I am never satisfied with my kit.....
I have been using a pair of Decathlon fins with my float tube and while they worked quite well on the water they are difficult to fit (because I cannot lift my leg easily to reach the rear attachment bungee) and bulky to carry.
I don't need to paddle far and I don't intend to be out in rough conditions :roll: so I wondered if anyone had recommendations for smaller fins that had the attachment clips on the top of the foot rather than on the heel – as in the picture. I was looking at Force Fins until I saw the price  :shock: :shock:

[attachimg=1]
`

Sean Freeman

I just bought Apeks RK3's, pricey but I've always lived by the mantra of buy cheap, buy twice.

Hill loch gold

I've just got the original flippers i got with my first tube nearly 20 years ago.
Most of the lochs i tube aren't that big and the fins i have do the job.

Terrier

My ones look very similar to ones in your picture and were from Snowbee.

I think they're a different design these days though  :(

arawa

Thanks all. I have been chatting to a professional diver friend and he is going to look out for a second-hand pair of fins that will do what I want.

Bobfly

We are going north in a week or so and I have these unused spares. I have fitted a lace with drawstring toggle and a secondary heel lace with a spring toggle. Happy to hand them over for you to fix up as you wish.
[attachimg=1]
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

arawa

That's very kind Vaughan. Exactly the type of fixing I am keen to try. PM sent.

Go To Front Page