News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Mayhem Today

Started by Wildfisher, July 17, 2021, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Apparently St Cyrus and Lunan Bay were thrown into chaos today with day tripper and tourist activity.

Cops and traffic wardens were called to both locations and roads had to be closed. Residents could not get access to their homes, farmers could not get access to their fields and buildings (one farmer had to lay off his work force)  and one resident who took ill could not be taken to hospital. All because thoughtless, selfish, ignorant bastards who know all about "rights" and bugger all about responsibility just turned up, found the car parks full so just parked wherever knowing full well there would be few consequences. 

The cops and wardens were booking illegally parked cars and closed the roads, yet still more just came.

This kind of behaviour has got a whole lot worse since these lockdowns started, people have just lost their minds. What I do not understand  is why would anyone want to congregate in such vast numbers anyway?  But then I don't get why "poor" people spend their money on fags and unhealthy processed  food when vegetables are cheap and plentiful and can be bought by the skip load for pennies so what the f***?   :roll:

Bobfly

It's Taps Aff weather and brains get fried !! :roll: :roll:
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

caorach

I'm going to suggest that what the UK needs to do is open up travel to Spain, Ibiza etc. and offer free flights to anyone who wants to go. Once everyone who wants to go has gone then the UK needs to close its borders. This would represent a great improvement for those left behind :-)

burnie

I have offered to sort it, but seemingly use of grenades and a heavy machine gun is not considered very pc...........................................

Go To Front Page