News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

A Stroll Down By The River This Evening

Started by Wildfisher, April 26, 2023, 09:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Damned cold, zero fly life, zero fish moving

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

IanR

Great perspectives again  :)

Hopefully flying mine (weather permitting) in a couple of days.....

caorach

The drone shots look great Fred.

I went out a wee walk today, haven't been walking much of late and really need to get the legs going. To be honest I still blame covid in that I got used to having to stay in the house in case I caught covid from some moss or something. It has become a sort of habit to be lazy so i need to get moving again. However, there was a cold easterly up the lough close to where I was walking and it didn't look at all worth fishing. I walked in to a little woodland lough (no fish) and did see what I believe was a sand martin (I'm afraid I'm one of those people that file them all under "swallows" and so I've seen the first swallow) plus there were a few insects about and I am also pretty certain i spotted a dragonfly. Successful walk all told, didn't hear the cuckoo though as he should have arrived by now.

Weather looks to warm up a bit into next week though I think we are keeping the easterly winds so less than ideal, however might get a cast. By that time I guess the forum will have dematerialised so I can't say I will file a report.

Wildfisher

We have had over a month of easterlies. We always get them in spring, but this year has been worse than normal. I've not  fished for weeks.

superscot

Fred they are super sharp are they shall we say enhanced in any way

Wildfisher

Shot in RAW Colin, exposure set to preserve the highlights, tweaked in PS but no sharpening. The Air2s drone has a one inch sensor which gives god results

burnie

Just need a submarine Fred and that'll be the river covered from all angles................................... 8)

IanR

Quote from: burnie on April 26, 2023, 10:27:23 PM
Just need a submarine Fred and that'll be the river covered from all angles................................... 8)

https://store.eu.powervision.me/products/powerray

:D :D

Wildfisher

I think I'll take the old DJI Mini 2 out for a spin if this rain ever stops.

Go To Front Page