News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Going Like A Fair

Started by Wildfisher, May 14, 2023, 04:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

It's great to see the revitalisation of  the forum, it is going like a fair with quality posts and reports.

Keep up the good work folks it really is worth it.   :)

burnie

I thought you'd been on the dodgems in Montrose for a minute

Bobfly

~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

I'm told there were a few on "another forum" who were  celebrating the impending closure of our forum.

Sorry guys, you just didn't reckon with the determination of "The Wild Boys"  ;D

arawa

Some of the members of the "other" forum think you are still posting there Fred. Can't remember what name they think you are using............

burnie

I rarely go on there, too much bickering.

Wildfisher

Just paranoia David. They thought I was both  "bobfly" and you at one time. A silly mistake with me being far better looking than both of you.  ;D

It astonishes me how obsessed some of them are with the WFF. One or two of them were here briefly but clearly had nothing to offer and were quickly found out. One claimed he was banned for something to do with cormorants or some similar incoherent tripe. I seriously wonder if any of these people ever go fishing.

I was out this afternoon and was chased off my favourite pool by a flock of goosanders. Or they might have been cormorants. It's hard to tell with the dark polaroids on.  ;)

Video coming later this week.  8) 

Wildfisher

Quote from: burnie on May 15, 2023, 05:19:19 PMI rarely go on there, too much bickering.

It can be hilarious though. Alan was trading insults with some other guy over second hand car prices.  :-\  WTF?   It's great, since they were taken over you no longer have to register to see the best of the comedy show.

Go To Front Page