News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

A Well Run Friendly Forum

Started by Wildfisher, May 29, 2023, 02:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

According what I'm told it's this one of course!  Isn't it great that members here have always treated each other with respect and the atmosphere has always been warm and genial?

There has been the odd miscreant  who slipped through the net, but they were quickly dealt with and are better suited to festering elsewhere.

As we approach our 20th year can I extend my thanks and good wishes to all our members old and new for their contributions and impeccable wild fishing pedigree. :)

scoobyscott

Likewise Fred, thanks for running the forum

superscot

Said it for years Fred yourself and all those involved in the admin keep a clean shop, never any hassle free to air your views without being vindictive or abusive to others. And really no need for slagging matches on this forum .....by the way the best one which is why I have been a member since way back in 2005 jeso how time shoots bye, not been able to do reviews as I used due to requiring knee replacement which has now been done so hopefully get out for a cast later at the back end   

Crawhin

Agree. You've always run a friendly but no nonsense site, Fred. That makes it a pleasure to engage here, unlike some other sites that are troll farms where every other post is an excuse for a rammy!

Cheers,
Ian

Go To Front Page