News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Awe Naw Wir Awe Gonnae Die!

Started by Wildfisher, June 08, 2023, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

I see the Met Office has issued a "severe weather warning" - yes in parts of the south it may get as warm as 30 deg this weekend!  ::)

WTF has happened to this country? The country that against all odds fought and defeated Kaiser Bill and Hitler not mention Hirohito.

Our parents and grandparents must be turning in their graves. Great Britain my arse - Lefty Snowflake Central more like!  >:(

SoldierPmr

We live in a country where it pays more to claim benefits than work. A country where we tip toe around issues now incase somebody takes offence.  :o

Fishtales

I walked out of Attadale, 13.5 miles over two 6.5 mile sections one evening and the other next morning, in 30ºC carrying a 15 kilo rucksack and survived :) We got to Fort William and it was 32ºC and there weren't any bodies in the streets :) I must admit though there are a lot of vulnerable people who might not survive. Marion, SWMBO, doesn't sweat she just over heats and needs to be able to get in somewhere cooler from time to time or she feels ill and having two stents in she needs to keep up her water intake so her blood doesn't thicken and over tax her heart. Not everyone is as fit as us Fred :)
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Wildfisher

Nice today, mid 20s or what we used to call "summer". Sometimes it even gets warm - what a surprise!  ;D

Noddy

Nearly had some of that wet stuff oot the  sky early on this evening.  It gave us a few drops then disappeared.  I think its going to be sea fishing soon.  I hear that the mackerel are in on the Costa Clyde.

Jim

Laxdale

Light rain here. I can see the grass growing.

Wildfisher

Back to east coast haar here. Looks like the one day "climate emergency"  is over.  ;D

Go To Front Page