News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

It Was Shug

Started by Wildfisher, July 13, 2023, 04:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Who would have thought it eh?  :o

superscot

Aye bit of a shocker about Shug but again I do wonder what these celebs must spend their hard-earned cash on. High time this so-called broadcasting company brought to an abrupt halt riddled with sleaze and vastly overpriced presenters. £159 Quid for a tv licence yer having a laugh and not a chance of ever getting a penny from me for what to pay pundits millions of pounds per annum in wages. They even have the cheek to ask pensioners to pay honestly boils my blood     

Wildfisher

Well I'm pleased to boast that I cancelled my TV license a few years ago and therefore do not help to finance this sleaze. I don't miss live broadcast TV and have the bonus of not having to suffer the sight of Lineker's smug woke pus.

IanR

And as for the Sun "newspaper"  >:(

Wildfisher

Quote from: IanR on July 13, 2023, 11:38:03 PMAnd as for the Sun "newspaper"  >:(
Always been a rag, but  at least you don't have to pay them in order to read another paper.

On the other hand if you want to watch ITV you have to pay the BBC £159 or risk having the enforcement heavies at your door and ending up in court. I know which one I think is worse.  >:(

Go To Front Page