News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

It was only a matter of time

Started by Wildfisher, July 19, 2023, 02:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

When are the police going to deal with these scum and I'm not talking about the furious motorists?

burnie

These "activists" must be working for the oil companies, they are single handedly turning all the public away and I know of two people who were going to buy an electric car having now changed their minds, one buying a diesel 4x4 the other a petrol SUV stating these folk changed their minds.
Sad thing is we do actually need to do something to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels, but these idiots are single handedly killing off much chance of that now happening. I'm guessing some bored rich kid is behind all this, or Putin.

IanR

I wonder what method of transport these cretins use to get to their demonstration locations?   >:(

Laxdale

Quote from: admin on July 19, 2023, 02:38:32 PMWhen are the police going to deal with these scum and I'm not talking about the furious motorists?

It is only a matter of time before a group of them get squashed by a frustrated motorist.

Bobfly

I was told that their main funding comes from the owner of the green energy company called Ecotricity.
His benefit is to grow his customer base since they claim not to generate from oil or gas. The chap is called Dale Vince and his profitability has jumped as his renewable inputs are unaffected by traditional fuel costs but the UK electricity price is based on gas costs.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

The same person funds The Labour Party. Be afraid, VERY afraid.  :o

Wildfisher

In Germany they don't pussy-foot around with these Marxist wasters.

superscot

do love the way the French deal with those glueing the hands to road just rip them off ......

Go To Front Page