News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

The Darkness Reflects The Character?

Started by Wildfisher, November 21, 2023, 04:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Well it's 3.30 PM,  it's almost dark and it's not even December yet.  ::)

Small wonder we Scots are a bunch of miserable, dour, whining potential alcoholics.  ;D

Bobfly

Tis the season for Vit D tablets true enough.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Laxdale

Quote from: admin on November 21, 2023, 04:32:28 PMWell it's 3.30 PM,  it's almost dark and it's not even December yet.  ::)

Small wonder we Scots are a bunch of miserable, dour, whining potential alcoholics.  ;D
Splendid. It means the geese are flighting before dinner, and fishing and not wasting time waiting for darkness before going fishing.

burnie

Quote from: Laxdale on November 22, 2023, 09:25:50 PMSplendid. It means the geese are flighting before dinner, and fishing and not wasting time waiting for darkness before going fishing.
Had any Skate yet?

zeolite

It was a lot worse in Norway and they are a much happier bunch.
Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

Wildfisher

Quote from: zeolite on November 24, 2023, 10:44:25 AMIt was a lot worse in Norway and they are a much happier bunch.

I once had a Norwegian girlfriend. I wasn't one of the happy bunch for long.  ;D

Laxdale

Quote from: burnie on November 23, 2023, 11:24:54 AMHad any Skate yet?
Just had four 4 hour sessions since mid August. One hooked which got away due to angler error. I did get to see it. Boohoo. It has been slow for the skate fishers this autumn, with them only coming on the take properly in the last 2-3 weeks. Time/tide/wind have limited my chances of getting at them this year. I tried somewhere new today for four hours. One run which spat the hook when I lifted into it. Only 15 minutes from the house to that mark, so I will hopefully get at it in the dark in the next week or two.

Go To Front Page