News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Cheap chesties

Started by Lochan_load, November 19, 2015, 01:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimJams

Neoprenes for tubing definately, I have 2 sets of breathables and still cant find a warm solution for tubing, i just stick with the thick ones.

As for breathables, stay away from the leeda ones around the £100 mark, mine leaked like hell after about 6 outings, sent them back and now have a brand new pair still in the box under my couch.
Meanwhile when i was waiting for the outcome of the leeda one's i gave diver dave an email, i now have some fully sealed airflo ones that i used all last season without a single problem and they cost me £100 from him, highly recommended.
I steered clear of the drylines as i wasn't sure if they were any use as it says they are a cross between breathable and pvc.

corsican dave

I use a pair of these
http://www.mountainhardwear.com/mens-compressor-pant-1561481.html

under my drysuit when winter kayaking, but then the idea is not to have your legs dangling in the water that much. anyone tried anything like this under breathable waders in the winter for tubing? or will my first excursion in the tube be a double first?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Noddy

Yorkshire Game angling have these waders on offer:- Lineaeffe Neoprene Chest Waders Cleated Sole - CLEARANCE NOW ONLY £30.  Never heard of the make before.

Jim

aliferste

I just wear thermal long johns and some tight running trousers under my waders in the early spring and am fine!

What tube did you get?

Lochan_load

Got a Shakespeare expedition from gumtree, Had been recommended by a couple of folk so was delighted to get one for £60, guy hadn't even had it wet  :lol:

Go To Front Page