News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

french fly fishing magazines?

Started by corsican dave, February 06, 2015, 09:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

the better half is off to paris today for the rugby tomorrow. I was rather hoping she might pick me up a fishing magazine or two. anyone got any recommendations?
i'd rather not be reading the French equivalent of 'stockie basher monthly', but the only magazine I can remember is "la peche et les poissons", which is a bit general, if I recall?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

corsican dave

Quote from: claretbumble on February 06, 2015, 12:39:07 PM
You not going to the rugby, Dave?!? :shock:
nope, she's off with her mum so Dave gets an entire weekend of fishing.... :8) just realised there's a horrendous typo on my post btw, so will edit it immediately. have you ever tried to get an English spell-checker to accept the word "poisson"?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Bobfly

Dave,
Not sure if you are planning a trip ... ?
I have a copy of "Guide de Parcours de Peche en France" which I got by a rather roundabout route of Euro posting to a French book dealer. It is supposed to be the most comprehensive guidebook about fishing in France from trout to Golden Orfe and everything else. I am in Nethy Bridge for a hill week in March and could drop it off with you.
Vaughan
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

i'm always planning trips, Vaughan! :lol: off down the spey tomorrow.... :8) see you in march

Bobfly

I will bring that book along .... and my lifevest waistcoat bouyancy thingy with me .... and my two piece paddle .... which is my only paddle...... !! :8) :8)
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page