News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wife’s gonna kill me

Started by Scozzie, May 08, 2020, 06:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scozzie

Just a little tackle review last March I bought a new pair of diawia hybrid bootfoot waders absolute garbage wore them approx 14 times last time on hill lochs at achtillibuie punctured through between treads on boots feet soaking wet contacted diawia said they would send details to product design team never heard back from them so now in bin just took delivery of new hybrid stocking foot wader from cabelas only worn them once in March so far great also had pair of frogs toggs breathable waders at start of last season  also in bin just received new pair of hisea breathable waders look great not tried them yet but hopeful also just received new airflo pro wading jacket looks great not wore it in rain yet but will do a report on gear if we ever get a chance to try it this year if the wife reads this I'm in trouble

Bobfly

:D :D. Hope for good results this time !
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

arawa

My wife and I have spent some of our lockdown sorting through all the cupboards and wardrobes etc. She has now absolutely stopped believing my protests of "I've had that for ages"!
Mind, I have found items, brand new, that I had squirrelled away and forgotten all about :roll:

johnny boy

I keep all my fishing gear on the garage, I have quite a few old jackets/waders amongst my current stuff. I tell the wife the old stuff may come in handy one day.

Good way to hide the newer items that the fairies bring  :D

johnesmithson

That's the danger of having a Covid spring clean. Last week we were down to the books. My wife: "What?! You've got TWENTY fishing books?" Me: "You're kidding aren't you? Those are my current top twenty, I've got fifty more under the stairs where you haven't looked yet". (Side steps incoming rolling pin)

Bobfly

No danger of that here. I have dozens of climbing and angling books, but my wife has about a further one thousand two hundred books. So many that we stopped doing any more counting after 1,100 with lots to go. If we off load the books the house might rise six inches !
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Scozzie

What she doesn't know is I have just sold a big bundle of sea rods and reels I had in oz so mr Amazon isn't done yet think I will enough gear to do me a while but then again you never know flytying is more addictive than drugs you just never have the right materials and worse still new stuff coming out every day

Go To Front Page