News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Glasgow Casting Club

Started by Blanefishing, August 13, 2009, 11:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haresear

Quote from: scotty9 on October 02, 2009, 11:40:32 PM
Can't make it but will be there the weeks after that, don't expect a large turnout with the football on  :shock:

Should see you next week then Scott. If you wear the specs, you'll see us too :)
Football? I thought Rangers were playing Celtic :lol:

Alex
Protect the edge.

lnelson20

Will have to try and get down when the seasons over,will it be on going over the winter :?:

Chris
c.nelson

haresear

Quote from: lnelson20 on October 02, 2009, 11:57:14 PM
Will have to try and get down when the seasons over,will it be on going over the winter :?:

Chris

I think that's the intention, Chris. It depends on numbers (and for me the condition of the grayling rivers), I suppose. Looking forward to meeting you.

Alex
Protect the edge.

lnelson20

Quote from: haresear on October 03, 2009, 12:05:08 AM
I think that's the intention, Chris. It depends on numbers (and for me the condition of the grayling rivers), I suppose. Looking forward to meeting you.

Alex
Me too Alex,being almost exclusively a loch fisher i tend to get away with a standard approach when it comes to casting,it would do me no harm learning a bit more from more profficient casters.

Chris.
c.nelson

windknot

hi guys
            good luck and great idea i agree with alan im not too sure guys will be willing to get out thier bed for a 09:00 start on a sunday a bit later start might be better for more off a turnout

haresear

Quote from: windknot on October 03, 2009, 03:32:57 AM
hi guys
            good luck and great idea i agree with alan im not too sure guys will be willing to get out thier bed for a 09:00 start on a sunday a bit later start might be better for more off a turnout

Agreed, but the cooncil has only given us use of the water to midday on Sundays, which is when the neds usually surface anyway :). On the other hand, I don't suppose there is anything to stop us using a nearby grassy area after midday.

alex
Protect the edge.

scotty9

Quote from: haresear on October 03, 2009, 02:06:14 PM
Agreed, but the cooncil has only given us use of the water to midday on Sundays, which is when the neds usually surface anyway :). On the other hand, I don't suppose there is anything to stop us using a nearby grassy area after midday.

alex

Acting on grass as individuals, not as club. Don't see a problem myself  :D

You have to wonder why on earth they feel it neccessary to place time restrictions on a pond that is used for nothing but a bin for the neds?  :shock:

Alex when do you expect to be there till? Met Alan today, he wasn't sure what the timings were.

haresear

QuoteAlex when do you expect to be there till? Met Alan today, he wasn't sure what the timings were.

I'll probably have to head off around 12 or 1pm

Alex
Protect the edge.

haresear

Quote from: Alan on October 03, 2009, 09:22:19 PM
i think the pond gets used/booked by that other popular out door activity, model boat sailing.

How sad is that?  :lol:

Alex
Protect the edge.

Wildfisher

Go To Front Page