News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Sharpes 'plus three' rod for sale

Started by Lochan_load, January 16, 2014, 09:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Selling this cracking sharpes of Aberdeen rod, bought it a few years ago because I fell in love with it, it's a really nice rod in a stunning deep blue finish as you'll see from the picture, but I'm just not using it, literally fished with it twice.
It's a 10'3" rod hence the 'plus 3' name and it's a 6 wt. It's quite a supple blank so if you like a stiff rod it's not for you, its in mint condition as is the matching blue velvet sleeve, the metal tube it comes in is a bit bashed from my shed.
Looking for £120 delivered for it, of which I'll donate £20 to the forum, really is a bargain. paypal payment preferred, if your in the central belt I'll be happy to meet up and avoid postage costs

Lochan_load

Just posting in this as a blatant way to get it up the timeline hoping someone is looking for a new rod for the season! Belting rod and if I sell it I can get a float tube!  Come on lads dig deep!!

Hoolet

My Dad is looking for a replacement Sharpes rod right now after a break in, rod taken was left to him in his old fishing pals will !.......and this is a good price for a great rod.

Will PM you later on today if that's ok?

Hoolet.
Ye Canny Fry A Rise!

Lochan_load

Spot on hoolet, really is a crackin rod, I'll look out for your pm

Lochan_load

This is still available if anyone's interested, hoolets dad was looking for something a bit heavier.......roll up, roll up!

Go To Front Page