News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Paypal Login

Started by Rabmax, March 13, 2015, 09:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabmax

Hello all i spilled beer all over my keyboard a few days ago. :crap I went & bought a cheap keyboard to replace the one buggered with beer.Anyway i haven't been able to get into my paypal account since.I changed by password a few times but it says that somethings wrong with my login.Anyway just tried it on my tablet & i get in ok.Anyone have any idea what it would be that's wrong.Cheers All

gerrymaguire

case sensitive have you tried with without caps lock or is caps lock stuck on?

Rabmax

My password is all small text with a couple of numbers.Yes i am typing in small text or it should be.I recently added ABP to my browser.I also recently cleared out cookies & browsing history.Maybe some setting in my browser i haven't set correctly .If that would cause it not sure.Cheers

IanR

Is it a wireless keyboard? If so, it may need a driver installing to work properly, and the language setting to English (UK).

Ian.

Rabmax

No it's wired one.Cheers

Fishtales

Open up notepad and type in your password to see if it is wrong. It could be the keypad mapping is wrong and you are getting the wrong characters for some of the keys.
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Rabmax

Yes it seems ok on notepad.I had already tried typing it on google search & that seemed ok too.It's bloomin strange.

IanR

Have you tried typing your password into Notepad, copying it, and pasting it into your Paypal login?

Ian.

Rabmax

Thanks for the advice everyone haven't got it fixed yet after trying the suggestions.I have been to busy to bugger about anymore at the moment trying to get ready for the trout season.I can still get access with my tablet & at least everything looks ok with no fraud.The wind has dropped & it looks like it will be a good day for fly fishing.Cheers All

Rabmax

I fixed it a few minutes ago by uninstalling my Chrome Browser.I can order my tippet Rings now.Cheers All

Go To Front Page