News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

one of the greatest living Aviemorons

Started by corsican dave, December 10, 2015, 11:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

It's just a matter of time before we are reading about this eejit in the obituary columns and what a fine chap he once was, but as long as he does not hit any innocent passers by as he plummets earthward then fine. Nutter.  :lol:

corsican dave

he is a very fine chap! "one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet" is a much over-used phrase, but in Danny's case it's absolutely spot on. all of the stuff you see nowadays is very much pre-planned and practised (you'd need about 40 camera folk to get all the shots otherwise) so there's not much chance of collateral damage. I've got some nice stuff we shot around aviemore about 10 years ago kicking about. i'll see if I can dig it out. on tape, of course..... :roll:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

bibio1

I couldn't look at some of the stuff. I agree. Only a matter of time.

You have got to admit though his courage and talent is death defying.......so far.

Brutha

Quote from: Bobfly on December 11, 2015, 02:07:59 AM
Amazing skills .. mind over fear .. one up on the Glenbrittle campsite fence for a finish !!  :D :D

Amazing stuff - so THAT'S how you're supposed to get a bike over a barbed wire fence  :shock: :shock: :shock:

Go To Front Page