News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

i'm sure i forgot something.....

Started by corsican dave, March 02, 2016, 12:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

I know I carp on about this a bit, but seriously?  :shock: why would you? each to their own I guess :roll:
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

superscot

Bobfly

Hey, that is only for one night in the "bivvy"  :( :( :(
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

corsican dave

Quote from: Bobfly on March 02, 2016, 01:41:42 PM
Hey, that is only for one night in the "bivvy"  :( :( :(
I was watching "thinking tackle" (there's an oxymoron if ever there was...) over a coffee before work this morning. a guy was moving his stuff like this a number of times over the course of a day. mind boggling mentality, eh?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

That's those bloody salmon fisher toffs for you.  They can't go fishing  without the luncheon  marquee  and cocktail bar. Small wonder they don't  want to share their rivers with we the flask and  corned beef sandwich commoners.  :D

shad

I've a few mates from down south who do some carp fishing.They reckon the vast majority of guys just go to get away from the wife for a few nights. Apparently theres a lot of beer drank and herbal cigarettes  smoked.

I suppose if I lived in a vast estate next to a motorway I'd maybe be doing the same.

Go To Front Page