News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Flies wanted

Started by Fishtales, February 14, 2009, 04:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Not sure if anyone still does this Mark.

Kelvin

Oh ok. I always see these things too late :lol:
Thanks for the heads up Fred.

Fishtales

It is also difficult during the season. I haven't tyed any flies for fifteen months or so and usually only to replenish what I need.
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Robbie

Tony. I could give it a go, been meaning to tie up a few for myself. Will have to check the Davie McPhail pattern. It may take a wee while to get them tied when do you need them by?

crestie

Hi I am looking for someone to tie me some dabblers please. Black dabblers and black and pearl dabblers and possibly a few other dabbler variations.
George

bluezulu

Not sure if anyone visits this thread anymore, but:

if anyone has the time and know how i'm in need of DHS bob wyatt style for this coming summer,  and a few with rubber legs wouldn't hurt either.  lost most of my decent flyboxes and contents  to  mould and rust caused by a flood

Happy to pay and/or contribute to the forum as i have done in the past....

burnie

I might try tying a variation on a Turks T, not sure I'm good enough a tier to do a proper one.

claytonmcnie

Not sure if anyone visits this thread anymore, but:

if anyone has the time and know how i'm in need of DHS bob wyatt style for this coming summer,  and a few with rubber legs wouldn't hurt either.  lost most of my decent flyboxes and contents  to  mould and rust caused by a flood

Happy to pay and/or contribute to the forum as i have done in the past....
Would be happy to do a bunch for you. Blue Zulu have attached a quick tied one, just to let you see, if you want let me know colours, more or less wing, larger dubbed body etc. Don't want paid happy just to have a reason to tie. One snag, I'm not home till July but could maybe get someone to post for me during a leave. You could give a small donation to site if you were happy

Go To Front Page