News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Campervan for sale

Started by Tyro, June 10, 2014, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyro

Sadly I'm selling my Citroen HiLo two berth Romahome campervan. It's just sailed through another MOT today with no problems what so ever. Starts first time every time and comes with all mod cons including chemical toilet and a fridge. What more could you want for a fishing trip. Yours for £2750 ovno.
I'm simply not using it enough to justify owning it and the Fifer in me says it is time to sell.

Len

superscot

Can u post some photos up .....inside and out !

Tyro

Trying to attach some photos!

Wildfisher

Does it go on the flat as well as down hill?   :D

Tyro

Struggling with the technology here folks. New phone and doing attachments for the first time.

Bobfly

Any info on mileage and age of vehicle etc. etc.
Fridge?   Chemical loo?   2 ring cooker?
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

superscot

lol sorted

[attach-1]

[attach-2]

[attach-3]

Tyro

Thanks for that Superscot. OK details; 81,000 miles, diesel, two berth, fridge, chemical toilet, two ring burner with grill, pumped cold water to tap at sink, two gas bottles, electrical hook up, socket for 240v if plugged in at campsite, one year's MOT.

Len

Tyro

Hi folks,
Just to let you know that I sold my campervan the other day after I had returned from it's last fishing trip to the Lochinver area :-(
Next time I head North it will be back to the old tent or B&B.

Len

superscot

QuoteNext time I head North it will be back to the old tent

Aye Len cold damp miserable , yi just canny beat Scottish camping !  In saying that this week has been no bad weather wise  :lol: :lol:

Go To Front Page