News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

sage & lamson reels spring clear out

Started by corsican dave, May 08, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

brand new lamson guru 3.5 reel, never used, minor scuff mark from handling on rough surface (doh!) looks far worse in the photo than it is in real life; I used the flash to accentuate it. first pass you probably wouldn't notice it. otherwise mint. boxed and with pouch. £100 and we can argue about the postage. about a fiver recorded delivery, I guess. reckless purchase, better on your rod than in my cupboard!
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

corsican dave

sage 3850cf lightly used but perfect working order. light wear marks on cage as shown. boxed, with pouch & unused warranty card. complete with 2 spare spools, also boxed with pouches. spare spools unused. very light reel with superb, smooth drag system. perfect for trout, but not enough capacity for a wff #8 and backing for carp! plenty of room for a #6 or #7
£150 the lot plus some postage which I reckon won't be more than a tenner, first class recorded
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page