News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Scottie Weaver vice and materials . New

Started by Suki1312, August 04, 2016, 03:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suki1312

For sale my Scottie Weaver  fly tying vice brand new retails for 75+del and materials . Vice is brand new bit even been out bag as seen in picture . My mojo has gone for tying so willing to sell vice and materials of which include turkey quills , pheasant tail ( various colours ) bobbin holders all good makes scissors ( trout colour ) 2.5 tungsten beads . 2 bag of lucian cdc ( the best you can get . Would rather sell to the good people before going on flea bay . Looking for £80 delivered for both . Or £60 delivered for vice and £30 for materials if sold separate.  Cheers just shout if interested
Every day is a school day

Suki1312

iTEMS SOLD ELSEWHERE .... :D

Suki1312

Quote from: Suki1312 on August 04, 2016, 03:51:44 PM
For sale my Scottie Weaver  fly tying vice brand new retails for 75+del and materials . Vice is brand new bit even been out bag as seen in picture . My mojo has gone for tying so willing to sell vice and materials of which include turkey quills , pheasant tail ( various colours ) bobbin holders all good makes scissors ( trout colour ) 2.5 tungsten beads . 2 bag of lucian cdc ( the best you can get . Would rather sell to the good people before going on flea bay . Looking for £80 delivered for both . Or £60 delivered for vice and £30 for materials if sold separate.  Cheers just shout if interested

NOW SOLD ...

Go To Front Page