News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Tomorrow in the central belt

Started by Billy, March 31, 2011, 01:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy

I need some suggestions for some fishing in the central belt for tomorrow.
I have had permission on short notice to go fishing tomorrow (pity its p!shing with rain) but I need some suggestions of where to go.

Wild browns if possible and probably a loch as the rivers will be getting up a bit.

I am thinking about the trossachs but not sure.

Any ideas?

Billy

River Chatter

Drunkie might be worth a go and little lochan Reoidhte on the dirt track on the way to it from the David Marshall Lodge, which is where you get the permit. 

You can get a permit in Aberfoyle as well. Newsagents on the main street.

Malcolm

Billy,

I have had a couple of good days early season on Loch Ard. It is always hard going but I had a fish just under 3lb very early season a few years back. I got my ticket from the store at Kinlochard.

If you fancy a wee hill loch just beyond Kinlochard is Loch Chon (very big trout in there but damn few of them) - opposite the big car park there there is a little track up to Loch Tinker - an easy walk for you. It's full of nice wee fish.
There's nocht sae sober as a man blin drunk.
I maun hae goat an unco bellyfu'
To jaw like this

Billy

Tinker sounds okay!
I think I looked at that a few years ago and I am sure I have seen a report on it somewhere.
thanks for that.

Billy

Black-Don

Billy, if you're looking for some company, send me a p.m. I might have a free pass for tomorrow and the weather seems to be clearing. I'm just along the road from you.

Billy

Just sent you a P.M.

I can pick you up if you like. Just send me details.

Billy

Black-Don

Billy,

I've just sent you a message back. Got myself roped into something in the morning which would probably muck up your plans. I'll send you my moby over the next few days and we can organise something for another time if you fancy it.

Go To Front Page