News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Cheap Rio Gold

Started by Laxdale, December 09, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arawa

Strange pricing though! A #3 or #5 is £62.99 and a #4 is £25.20. Naturally, I was looking for a #3......

sagecirca

Thanks for that....think I have just taken the last one!  Would have been rude not to at that price!

Laxdale

It is well worth having a look through all the sale items. Lots of useful fly fishing gear.

sagecirca

Wish I hadn't bothered placing an order.  I got an email 3 days later from a guy called Phil who said that the line was out of stock and offered me an alternative which wasn't acceptable.  I asked if he could do another Rio line at the same or similar price via email and despite re-sending the same email, I've yet to hear back.  I called the shop three times yesterday and twice today only to be told on each occasion that he would return my call....hasn't happened yet!

Glad I have paid via payola-just opened a dispute with them.  Bet he gets in touch pronto now  :roll:

Wildfisher

Perhaps a bit of sharp practice going on there David.

sagecirca

Quote from: admin on December 15, 2017, 05:35:42 PM
Perhaps a bit of sharp practice going on there David.

Aye sounds like it Fred.  I can't be doing with chasing tackle retailers over a 25 quid line! 

Laxdale

The shop is popular and the guys running it popular. But I suspect they are currently snowed under due to the number of orders their sale generated. Still no excuse for fooking you about!

sagecirca

Quote from: sagecirca on December 15, 2017, 05:26:14 PM.....Bet he gets in touch pronto now  :roll:

As if by magic....he has just called this morning apologising profusely.  Refund sorted. 

Go To Front Page