News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Peregrine rod's

Started by skandi, November 19, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skandi

A friend of mine, very experienced, always praises his Peregrine rod's and advises me to buy one. I can't find anyone selling them or having them for a test. Do anyone have experience of these rods and their character?

Regards

corsican dave

there you go: http://www.peregrinerods.co.uk/

couldn't tell you a damned thing about 'em, but apparently midsomer s the murder capital of the uk..... :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

skandi

That's why I prefer to go somewhere else for a try..

Regards

Wildfisher

Quote from: corsican dave on November 19, 2014, 06:59:11 PM
but apparently midsomer s the murder capital of the uk.

That's enough Barnaby  :lol:

corsican dave

Quote from: corsican dave on November 19, 2014, 06:59:11 PM
there you go: http://www.peregrinerods.co.uk/

couldn't tell you a damned thing about 'em, but apparently midsomer s the murder capital of the uk..... :lol:
sorry, Skandi couldn't resist it. Midsomer Murders is a fairly popular TV drama loosely based on the real midsomer area. it's actually rather pretty and very well worth a visit. also some quite nice rivers around there.  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

shad

Ive got one, a 10ft 5 wt I use for Grayling.

They are built on Harrison blanks which are first class, Id say mine was close to a sage rpl in action.Build and finish is superb, nice rods at the price .

skandi

Sorry for this late replay but had to go away for a few days.
Thanks for info shad. I am looking something similar as yours.

Go To Front Page